Welcome to the Brighton Therapy Centre
e. email@example.com t. 01273 626444 m. 07910 032 333
Brighton Therapy Centre provides a wide range of high quality counselling, therapy and psychological services. We believe that all sections of the community should have access to the right kind of treatment. Our service aims to provide this and to be a centre of clinical excellence. In order that each individual can make an informed choice for themselves, we offer initial consultation sessions during the day, with an experienced practitioner who is usually one of our directors or associates. These are subject to a £10 booking fee. Terms and conditions apply.
We offer evidence based effective therapies recommended in the Department of Health’s N.I.C.E. Guidelines.
Brighton Therapy Centre is a registered charity. Charity Number 1150032
Our charity status is in recognition of our work making therapy more widely available. We operate a sliding scale of fees starting from £15-26 per session with an experienced trainee going up to £41-61 with experienced practitioners. For more information, have a look at the costs explained here, also don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to know more.
If you would like to talk to a qualified counsellor or psychotherapist about the kind of treatment that would be best for you, please let us know. Whether you are experiencing mild, moderate or severe emotional difficulties, we can advise and support you to find the most appropriate therapy. If we can’t offer what’s best for you then we can recommend other alternatives through our extensive local network of BTC approved practitioners. If you have an idea of exactly what you are looking for, just give us ring or email us and we will get you started.
Our therapists and counsellors are LGBT friendly.
We have a range of skilled and experienced counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists who offer a variety of group and individual treatments:
- Counselling – full and low cost now available
- Overcoming Depression and Mood Swings 8 week course – full and low cost available.
- Art Therapy – full and low cost available
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy – full and low cost
- Child Psychotherapy – integrative Child Psychotherapy, drama therapy
- Couples and Family Therapy
- Group Psychotherapy – full and low cost
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – for anxiety and depressive problems.
- Mentalisation Based Therapy – helps those with personality disorder to cope better with relationships
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy – DBT programme of combined individual and group sessions to start soon.
- Mindfulness Based Therapy – courses running and scheduled for future as well
- EMDR – effective treatment for trauma